The series included the following webinars:
Student Records Digitization Best Practices
- How to digitize student information and centrally manage it through all stages of a student’s higher education experience.
- How Ricoh helped Algonquin College simplify records access improving the productivity of over 50 staff members requiring access to student information as a routine part of their jobs.
- How Ricoh helped Capilano University’s Registrar’s Office save time and money scanning, searching and storing student records.
- How to simplify admissions for both the Admissions team and prospective students.
- How to maximize the revenue benefits from foreign student enrollment through a more efficient student credit transfer process.
- How Ricoh helped one Ontario University reduce the length of their end-to-end student credit exemption process from six weeks to six days.
Franz Gangl, Director of Professional Services
Ricoh Canada Inc.
A sales leader who values life-long learning and hard work, Franz Gangl is passionate about information technology that helps improve how people work. He has helped over 15 Canadian Higher Education institutions improve key workflows impacting faculty, administration and student experiences.